Quotes from previous guests of the Sunshine Cabin
"I have always wanted stay in a cabin like this! Having it tucked away in the mountains with Cement Creek rolling by added to the charm and serenity. This cabin is fixed up and decorated so nicely."
"We've been traveling throughout the west and been keeping a talley of the best of the best. We will now be making a change of best cabin we have stayed in . Hands down "Sunshine" takes the prize."
"What a peaceful place to stay. We felt so removed and comfortable. We hate to leave. The fire kept us warm, the views kept us at peace and took our breath away. We even caught fish in the stream that rolls by and rocked us to sleep every night."
"Thank you for such a wonderful experience! Crested Butte and the Pioneer Cabins both exceeded my expectations."
"I came here alone for solitude, time to read, write, reflect. I found just what I was looking for- peace and quiet yet not total isolation. The cabin is wonderful."
"Matt and Leah, You have done such a wonderful job preserving this piece of history, in such a quaint and welcoming manner. We loved the window flower boxes, checkered curtains, not to mention the hummingbirds."
"The rustic decor and comfortable beds made the cabin like a "home away from home."
- Approximately 600 square feet
- One full size bed and One queen bed
- Open floor plan with loft
- Queen bed is downstairs
- Full-sized bed in loft area with slanted ladder (open to living area)
- Bed linens, fleece blankets and down comforters w/duvets provided
- Sitting Area
- Full size coudh, 2 comfy chairs, end tables and lamps
- 4 person eating table with tablecloth, chairs and stools
- CD player with MP3/Ipod hock-up
- Newly remodeled bath with shower and pedestal sink
- Bath linens, bar soap and toilet paper provided
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 4 burner stove with oven (no microwave)
- Refrigerator with large freezer, coffeemaker and toaster
- All necessary cookware, utensils and cutlery
- Dishtowels, dish soap, sponge and paper towels provided
- Coffee filters, matches and salt and pepper provided
- Jotul gas fireplace with thermostat control
- Outside the Cabin (seasonal)
- Picnic Table, Peeled Log Chairs, Charcoal Grill
- Private fire ring and firewood provided by river
- Approximately 60 feet from the creek
- Hummingbird Feeder (seasonal)
- Access to Customer Office
- Books, Games, Phone, TV/VCR rentals, VHS tape library
- Free Wi-Fi in customer office
- Pack-n-Plays upon request