Sitting close to the creek and named after the gorgeous mountain across the way, Doubletop#6 is the last cabin along the river and gets the first and last of the sun's rays each day. With a fisherman's theme, the Doubletop Cabin entices even the novice to grab the fly-rod and hop down to the creek in search of some brookies, browns or native cutthroat trout!
- Two floors
- One queen bed in separate bedroom
- One queen and one full sized bed in loft via staircase
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bath with pedestal sink and shower
- Gas fireplace and real fireplace/woodstove
- Close to the creek
- View complete Amenities list and Customer Comments
Rates based on 2 people with $10 extra peradditional guest. No charge for children 3 and under. $20/night dog charge.
Summer/Fall/Holiday periods * **
Winter/Late Fall/Early Spring
*2 night minimum stay required Exceptions may apply.
*7 night minimum June 21st - August 16th 2014.
**Saturday to Saturday only June 21st - August 16th 2014
<< Back to Cabins Page